Friday, September 3, 2010

READY TO GO TO HONDURAS

After what seems like the longest busiest week EVER, I am finally ready to leave for Honduras.  I'm at the airport Hotel in Memphis with Erma (my friend Jeneen's mom).  We are flying out early in the morning and we both are excited and ready to go on this  mission trip. 

On the way to Memphis, I was needing to clear my head from the 'stuff' in my life that was bringing me down.  I knew I needed to start focusing on the trip but was having a hard time letting things go.  I started thinking about who could I call to make me feel better, then had one of those 'duh' moments....I just needed to pray.  So I just layed it all out there and told God how I felt and that I knew the trip ahead was going to be full of blessings and opportunity to see Him at work.  I wanted to let everything else go and just focus on that.  God gave me a peace that could only come from Him and reminded me that HE is in control.  No more spazzing....leaving it all in His hands and I'm READY TO GO TO HONDURAS!