Sunday, February 28, 2010

Awesome Worship Service!

What an amazing way to worship God!   Hondurans really know how to praise God.  They sing for like 45 minutes and it is the most heartfelt worship experience.  As we sang, some of the songs came back to me and I sang along, while others I just closed my eyes and felt God's presence.  They asked the team to come forward and sing a special, which I was totally dreading.  But when we stood on the stage of their chapel around their baptistry and sang 'We are standing on Holy Ground', it was just overwhelming!  We truly were standing on Holy Ground and I sincerely felt God surrounding us and the Faith Home children.

Saul brought the message, but not in English as I expected.  However, it was amazing.  I understood enough to get the basics of the message.  As I heard him explain a relationship with our loving God to the children and watch them respond as they listened intently ....priceless!  It was just an awesome start to our week and I am ready to do whatever God has planned for us.

It is an amazingly cool morning (for here) and we are totally enjoying not dripping in sweat for once.  Heading out to town now.   Hope everyone has an Awesome Sunday!