Monday, March 1, 2010

Good Morning!

What a gorgeous view!  The sun is starting to peak over the mountains as the team is getting breakfast, gathering for morning devotion and preparing to leave for a super awesome day in La Sabana.



My prayer this morning is a simple song:  Lord prepare me, to be a Sanctuary, pure and holy, tried and true.  With thanksgiving, I'll be a living Sanctuary for you.

One of my favorite songs, but seemed to have much more impact on my heart this morning as I sang it on top of the hill watching the sun come up and listening to the sounds of morning at Faith Home.  Please pray for the team as we try to be, do and say what God wants us to today.  I'm sure there will be lots of unforeseen things, but it's awesome to know that God sees them all and HE knows what the plan is...even if we don't.