Saturday, March 6, 2010

New Perspective....

For God, who said, "Let light shine out of darkness," made his light shine in our hearts to give us the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Christ.

2 Corinthians 4:6

 
Today we wrapped up our awesome week in Honduras.  My dear friend Jeneen and I worked on a slide show devotion for tonight (Friday) with the hopes of inspiring the team for the future and what they would take home with them.  The ironic thing was that as we worked on the devotion and discussed what was on our minds, we found that God was telling us both some very specific things and we were the ones inspired to go home with a fresh and new perspective on life. 
 
 
 I was dreading leaving Honduras, but now I'm excited to see what God has planned.  
You can't walk with God and remain the same.
 
Here I am Lord....use me!