Thursday, May 26, 2011

As the Journey Continues.......

As I started the drive to St. Louis for my flight out to Honduras, I was once again excited for the Journey ahead. The beginning of another amazing adventure in which God would reveal Himself to hundreds of Hondurans as well as our team that is going to serve them.

It’s hard to believe how much has happened since I returned from Honduras in February. I can’t even begin to relate all the ways that God has been working behind the scenes through so many people to accomplish His plan. A plan that not only is evident in my community in Piggott, Arkansas, but to people across our country as well as Honduras.  God has provided the means for us to distribute shoes to the Hondurans in Emanuel as well as minister through this Medical team to two other villages.  Gonna be Awesome!!!!

So now as we head out on this journey with God, I realize it’s not a new journey. It’s a continuation of the journey we began in February…..or perhaps the moment we said “Yes” to God and started our Journey with HIM.

Keep us in your prayers as the Journey Continues…….