Saturday, June 4, 2011

Sadia - Her story continues


Sadia

On Friday morning, we had the opportunity to follow up on a little girl that stole our heart in February 2010...Sadia.  As we pulled into the village of El Banano, we got to see some familiar faces.  Isabel (a dear friend of missionary Anita Ford) and several of the children who remembered us from our time there, greeted us with hugs.  My heart was full as two of my little friends came running out of the school saying my name and jumping into my arms.  Sadia as well as the other children seemed to be doing much better and Sadia's hearing and speech was improving greatly.  When she saw Jeneen, her eyes lit up and she hugged her tightly.  It was awesome to get to see them again.  When you connect hearts with people like that, you are connected for life.  I can't wait to see what God does in the lives of our friends in El Banano.

Below are links to Sadia's story.